Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Exciting Day!

Today I received a copy of the first published book (in print - there have been a few ebook only but they're harder to take photos of!) I've represented since becoming an agent: STARRING KITTY by Keris Stainton

It's had some great reviews already:

'A beautiful, warm, kind, romantic, utterly special book' Susie Day

'A cool, fun, romantic read that stays with you after you've put it down.' Cathy Cassidy

'It's complicated...Kitty's life, that is. I was rooting for her all the way!' Karen McCombie

'Perfect mood-busting book which I read with a huge smile on my face right the way through.' YA Yeah Yeah

'I could easily sit here all day and talk about how amazing STARRING KITTY is, but to be honest, you should just go read it for yourselves!' Readeraptor


No comments :

Post a Comment

Shelfie

Shelfie